You most likely will not find any ebay coupon codes on the front page of any search engine,but if you go beyond the front page and past the 15th page, you will come across alot of information.Most of the information was just expired usless ebay coupon codes. About 10 percent of the information I came across was useful.
I decided to create a blog on ebay that will be updated with these ebay saving methods and tips I discovered. I also have pictures of proof of my recent payment I have been paid from one of the ebay cash back programs I tested and reviewed.These ebay cash back programs are 100% free to join and start right away right now,and you get paid through paypal or a check. You can find these pictures and results of my sucess with this ebay coupon cash back program on my website here
www.newcouponcodes.info
There current is an half.com coupon code that is active and working right now that will save you 10.00$ off your 100.00$ purchase,except you just need to create a new account because this coupon is only good for new customers,don't worry though,the ebay coupon codes we have are working too.
If your an ebay seller and follow my tutorial then you can probably generate enough money to pay all your seller fees and have extra money to go out and buy a steak with. I managed to make 1190.00 and was paid.
I took some screen shots of the payment paid to me to my paypal account.There is actually people online right now selling this method,but I decided I will take this information and share it for free.